Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mga Kababayan Ko

As I was browsing through some forum sites, somebody posted a topic about the death of Francis Magalona, I thought it was another one of those repugnant hoaxes that circulated some time last year. I was gonna give them a piece of my mind when I found out that it was actually true. It was announced by Vic Sotto on their noontime show on Friday. Couldn't really believe it.

I know he has leukemia and all but I felt a little pinch in my heart. You see I'm a huge Eat Bulaga loyal. Been watching it for more than a decade, maybe more. It has already been a part of my life. It was a habit turned custom. Kiko's death has also left a hole in my heart. I remember listening to his songs back in school. Some of them were even the first OPMs I ever learned. I admired him for being a proud Filipino. And letting the world hear how proud he is.
My condolences to his family and friends.


Here are some pics taken from his website:








Check here for a video of Saksi about Kiko's death from GMANews.TV




No comments: